Monday 28 March 2016

Natural Beauty Hair - Beach Hair

Look 1
To achieve this look I started with wet hair. I then added some mousse and sea salt spray to give the hair added texture and to enhance the waves.
Using a diffuser, I blow-dried the hair using circular movements with the hairdryer and scrunched the hair in my hands. I got close to the roots with the diffuser and I also flipped the dolls head upside down to give added volume at the roots.
To create a look that will last, the hair had to be completely dry otherwise the volume and waves will drop out.
To style the hair, I pulled it back away from the face and fixed the front to frame the face.
                     wet hair                        finished hairstyle
finished hairstyle

Look 2
Using a wider-barrelled curling wand in this look, I curled about an inch-by-inch piece of hair through the whole head. Each curl was alternating away and towards the face.
To achieve a messy look, I left one inch of the end of the hair. Once all the hair was curled, I let it set and cool before pulling out and brushing through with my fingers.
finished hairstyle

Look 3
This look works best on longer hair as there is more to work with. You need to create 6 twists with all of the hair.
I took a section of hair and split it in two and twisted the pieces of hair alternately, away and towards the face. I then twisted the two twists together and ran the straightener over the twist big twist. Let it cool, take it out gently and pull apart with fingers to achieve a more matted-together beach hairstyle.
                    one twist out of two              two twists twisted together

finished hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment