Sunday 24 April 2016

Advertising Moodboards

LOOK 1 MOODBOARD

For the first advertisement look I wish to go for a natural make-up look that is based on the SS16 collection for YSL Beauty. I want the advertisement to show dewy skin with peachy, rose gold tones on the eyes, lips and cheeks.
The hair will be in a loose, messy ponytail, to add to the effortless theme of the shoot. I think that this is a perfect day look because it is an 'easy' look that gives the affect of an effortless girl-next-door.

LOOK 2 MOODBOARD

As for the second look, I based it on the green eyeshadows in the palette in the SS16 collection. I want to create a green eye-look with a dark mauve/berry sheer lipstick. I want the look to have a 'city girl' feel in which the model is that typical city girl roaming the town at night, giving the impression of effortless fun, while still looking more sensual.
The hair will have a wave/worn-in curl to add to the 'no effort' feel of the image.

For the advertisements, I have decided that I want to go with the casual feel of casting a model who looks more 'girl-next-door' rather than the more powerful ads that YSL have also produced. I think that many others doing YSL only ever think of the powerful women in suit jackets, while the adverts are what makes YSL, I do think that they also go down the route of a 'girl-next-door' as they want to make their products appealing to everyone and less intimidating with the powerfulness of the other ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment