Sunday 24 April 2016

Testing False Bleached Eyebrows


I was unsure on how to give the false appearance of blocked eyebrows, so I decided to do a test-run as it seems to be a trend this season on the runway. I think I want to incorporate the look but I wanted to be able to achieve the trend without actually bleaching the brows. To give this illusion of bleached eyebrows, I used the Kryolan concealer palate mixed with Supracolor. I mixed the products on the back of my hand and applied it with a spoolie and brushed it through with a clean spoolie to give the effect of natural hairs.

I chose the concealer palette over foundation as the concealer is much more thicker which will be able to coat the eyebrows with less product and it won't show up as wet in consistency on the eyebrows, giving a more natural look.
I think the colour is a bit too yellow, however, with manipulation I will be able to achieve the right shade. I also feel that in black and white, the yellowness will not be picked up.

I really like the look of bleached eyebrows and I am glad that I have achieved a suitable method to use in my shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment