Sunday 24 April 2016

Editorial Moodboards

LOOK 1 & LOOK 2 MOODBOARD

I want to link the editorial looks with the catwalk looks as YSL have done it for this season's editorial images and the catwalk looks.
I wanted to again, focus on the eyes, this time combining lashes and chunky glitter. There was a big trend of lashes at the spring/summer 2016 shows and I think that these looks would look stunning in black and white. I wish to use normal individual lashes and the chunky individual lashes as seen on the moodboard. I think the lashes will add to the grunge vibe of the shoot. I also want to use the black glitter as I think for editorial I will be able to get away with the harsh and intense look.
The hair will be very natural with a bed-head type hairstyle. I also want to incorporate a deep side-part because it appeared on the Diesel SS16 show, and I think people will recognise that it is YSL as the Black Opium advert also has that messy, swept hairstyle.

I have chose to incorporate my first editorial images as I think it will complete the images to have both a male and a female in the final image. I think that the editing will be challenging as I have to edit the images together, however, if it works, the images will look the part.

No comments:

Post a Comment