Sunday 24 April 2016

Catwalk Moodboards

LOOK 1 & LOOK 2 MOODBOARD


For my catwalk looks I wish to base the make-up on the clothing of the SS16 ready-to-wear collection.
The collection consisted of sequinned garments paired with oversized, casual jackets, some were even paired with wellington boots. The collection was described as 'festival chic' which I can see the resemblance of festival-wear with the glamour of sequins and the relaxed jackets.
I want to incorporate the sequins and glitter into my make-up looks as the make-up in the SS16 show was very minimalistic and I wish to make my looks more interesting. 

As for the hair, I want to follow the effortless theme that was seen in the show, so I wish to go with a brushed-out, messy curl and adding small plaits to the hair in one of the looks, like the Louis Vuitton SS16 catwalk look.

The overall looks should showcase the clothing and it should fit into the theme of the festival-type SS16 catwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment