Sunday 24 April 2016

Overall Catwalk 2 Look

                           FINAL IMAGE

I am pleased with my final outcome of my second catwalk look. Again, I stuck with the black curtain as a behind the scenes impression. I chose a model with longer hair so I could incorporate the plaits. I chose a silver metallic top to compliment the glitter under the eyebrows and I think it works. I chose an oversized denim jacket as the theme was very grunge, casual and had a festival feel to it.

                                   CLOSE-UP OF MAKE-UP

Overall, I think the two catwalk looks really compliment each other. The hint of the glitter and sequins adds something to the looks and I think it interprets the clothing of the SS16 ready-to-wear collection into the make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment