Sunday 24 April 2016

Testing Glitter and Sequins


I decided to do a test of applying sequins and chunky glitter to the eyes as I have never experienced this before. I wanted to do a test-run to ensure that it is safe and that it is comfortable for the model.

I used the face adhesive that came with the chunky glitter to apply it to the lid. I then used Duo glue for the bigger sequins as I felt that this would be more suitable to hold the sequins.

I found that the model found it hard to open her eye comfortably without moving the sequins as well. I feel that I will ensure to apply the sequins closer above the crease so it is more comfortable and the model is able to open her eye.

I am glad I got to do a test run of the glitter and sequins as it gave me more confidence in the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment