Sunday 24 April 2016

Overall Editorial 2 Look

              FINAL IMAGE

The second editorial image is following the same theme of the previous one, where it is based on the SS16 ready-to-wear collection. I linked the two editorials to my catwalk images by using the same method of involving chunky glitter on the eyes.

This make-up look is very much focused on the eyes, with the chunky lashes on top and the black glitter under the eye. This look is much more dramatic than the first editorial look and I feel that it compliments the grunge look.
The male make-up is the exact same as I used the images from the same shoot.

                            CLOSE-UP OF THE EYES

The editorial looks are my favourite looks that I have produced. I think that the images fit together and the theme of the shoots come across in the overall images.


No comments:

Post a Comment