Friday 1 April 2016

YSL : Advertising Ideas

Looking at the advertising images YSL have produced, I have a clear vision of my ideas for the two looks that I will produce. I want to advertise the whole S/S 16 collection rather than focusing on one product as I want the to create the idea of being able to produce two different looks with the same collection.

One look that I wish to produce is a natural, clean make-up look. I want the vibe of the image to be 'girl next door' with simple, neutral colours.


For the second look, I want to create a night look with the darker colours in the eyeshadow palette. I also want to include a darker lip with perfectly curled hair, almost like the opposite of the first look.


References:
Unknown, (2015), YSL Beauty Campaign For Fall Winter 2015-16 [ONLINE]. Available at: http://profashioneye.com/ysl-beauty-campaign-for-fall-winter-2015-16/ysl-beauty-2015-cara-delevingne-3/ [Accessed 1 April 2016].
Unknown, (2014), Christmas Makeup Campaign With Cara Delevingne for Yves Saint Laurent [ONLINE]. Available at: http://www.shelookbook.com/christmas-makeup.html [Accessed 1 April 2016].

No comments:

Post a Comment