Sunday 24 April 2016

Overall Catwalk 1 Look

                           FINAL IMAGE

I think that my image shows off the make-up well and I am happy with the final outcome. I wanted the image to look like a real image taken backstage, so I kept the black curtain as a background as I think it gives the impression of being backstage.

As for the styling, I chose a metallic top to complement the glitter and sequins on the eyes. I decided to incorporate the leather jacket because the theme of the catwalk for SS16 for YSL had a festival theme of pairing beautiful sequinned garments with oversized, casual, grunge jackets. Because I didn't have sequins in the outfit, I wanted to interpret the clothing into the make-up as the make-up for the actual show was very minimal.

                                  CLOSE-UP OF MAKE-UP


No comments:

Post a Comment