Sunday 24 April 2016

Overall Advertisement 1 Look

                         FINAL IMAGE

For the first advertisement image, I decided to create a day look that was inspired by the spring/summer make-up collection for 2016. I decided that I wanted to create the look by using the products from the range.
The day look consists of highlighted skin with natural peach-toned make-up on the eyes, lips and cheeks.
The idea of the shoot was to have a model that has the 'girl-next-door' look, to make it look effortless with the casual hair-do and the concept of being able to create the look yourself.

I think that the concept of my advertisement was interpreted, however, I feel that the make-up does not show up as strong on camera and I feel that, that is what is weak about the image. However, I feel that the editing helps the image come together.


No comments:

Post a Comment