Sunday 24 April 2016

Overall Advertisement 2 Look

                         FINAL IMAGE

I wanted to stick to the effortless theme for the second advertisement, so I chose a relaxed hairstyle of brushed out curls. I decided to have  the model's hair windswept as I wanted to give the idea of being outside in the city with the background. For the make-up, I created a more darker look but still very spring/summer and colourful. I think the make-up compliments the image well and it works as it looks like it has been created by the collection.

                                  CLOSE-UP OF MAKE-UP

The final advertisement images work well together and I like that I have gone down the relaxed route of of the YSL adverts. I think that the adverts together show the change of being the pretty 'girl-next-door' to the sexier 'girl about town'.

No comments:

Post a Comment