Sunday 24 April 2016

Overall Editorial 1 Look

              FINAL IMAGE

For the editorial images, I took inspiration from the 2016 editorial images that YSL produced. I decided to incorporate a male into the image as I wanted to include more styling into the editorial images. The theme of the image is moody grunge, based on the SS16 catwalk show.

For the make-up for the female model, I went with a bleached eyebrow look instead of going for the thicker brow look as I wanted the look to compliment the male model. I also went for a glossy lip as I knew it would be more complementary in black and white compared to a dark colour. For the eyes, I used thick false individual lashes for the top lashes and thinner lashes for the bottom lashes.
For the male make-up, I went with a clean, dewy base and the 'sun-stripping' trend of bronzer across the nose and cheeks. I also did a bleached eyebrow look as I think it compliments the theme of the shoot.

CLOSE-UPS OF MAKE-UP


No comments:

Post a Comment