Sunday 24 April 2016

Catwalk 2


For the second catwalk look I have decided that I want to again, focus on the chunky glitter on the face. I want to create a clean, glowy base with natural glossed lips. I wish to have barely filled in brows, brushed upwards. I want a shimmery, sheer eyeshadow all over the lids and barely any mascara. For the finishing touch, I want to paint a stroke of glitter eyeliner under the brows and then top it off with some chunky silver glitter. This will mimic the sequinned pieces in the SS1 ready-to-wear show.

As for the hair, I wish to keep it similar to the first catwalk look I did with a messy curl look, however, I wish to incorporate the trend of plaits and have small plaits throughout the messy curls to add some definition and detail.

References:
IMAXTREE, (2015), Louis Vuitton [ONLINE]. Available at: http://www.harpersbazaar.com/beauty/makeup/g6283/best-hair-makeup-paris-fashion-week-spring-2016/?slide=1 [Accessed 23 April 2016].



No comments:

Post a Comment