Sunday 24 April 2016

Editorial 2


Comparing to the first editorial look, I want this look to be a bit more dramatic, again focusing on the eyes. I wish to have thick lashes on the top with black chunky glitter on the lower lash line. I want a plain canvas with dewy skin and also bleached brows. For the lips I wish to use a sheer pink/mauve/nude colour just to add a bit of colour without making it look too much.

As for the hair, I wish to do a deep side parting that comes across the face, like the Diesel SS16 hairstyle. I want the hair to be natural and quite messy. I feel like this look has more of a grunge vibe comparing to the first editorial look.

References:
Unknown, (2015), Diesel Spring-Summer 2016 Hairstyles [ONLINE]. Available at: http://pretty-hairstyles.com/celebrity-hairstyles/nyfw-ss16-best-hairstyles.html [Accessed 23 April 2016].

No comments:

Post a Comment